Naturopathic Medicine has been a very important part of my life. Dr. Nicole Roberts, ND was trained as a Naturopathic Doctor at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine’s 4 year Doctor of Naturopathy Degree Program. Prior, Dr. Roberts, ND completed a 4 year undergraduate degree at the University of Guelph in Nutritional and Nutraceutical Science. Dr. Nicole Roberts, ND is registered with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario and is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
1. We all need an open relationship with our medical providers that is built on mutual respect, empathic listening and regular communication.
2. Healing chronic disease and long standing symptoms involves first understanding and then treating the biochemical roots of dis-ease in the body. Overall health is a totality of healthy foundations built in the gut, immune system and brain.
3. The simpler the treatment, the better.
4. Educating people about how we are going to heal their body & mind together ensures we are both working on the same page and gets bigger results, faster.
5. Most of us are not aware of how important the above 4 principles can be when it comes to changing the way we life and optimizing the way we feel.